Law Enforcement Agencies in Hamilton County, Ohio

We created this list of law enforcement agencies in Hillsborough County, Ohio. If you were arrested for a crime by one of these agencies, then contact a criminal defense attorney at Joslyn Law Firm to discuss your case.We provide a free consultation to anyone facing felony or misdemeanor charges in Cincinnati, Ohio, or the surrounding areas in Hamilton County. We represent clients arrested by the represent clients throughout Hamilton County, Ohio, and the surrounding areas.

Visit the links below to learn more about the law enforcement agencies in Hamilton County, OH:

Additional Resources

Hamilton County Police Association Police - The HCPA is located in southwest Ohio. Membership in the Hamilton County Police Association includes all local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies in Hamilton County, Ohio. The website also includes information about the Hamilton County Association of Chiefs of Police including board members, past presidents, monthly meetings, history and links.

Hamilton County OVI Task Force - Funded by the Ohio Department of Public Safety - Ohio Traffic Safety Office and the U.S. Department of Transportation - National Highway Traffic Administration, the OVI Task Force is comprised of the Ohio State Highway Patrol and twenty-eight (28) different Hamilton County law enforcement agencies. The Task Force conducts numerous saturation patrols and approximately 18 OVI checkpoints each year. It also participates in two national highway safety campaigns: Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over, held over the Labor Day Weekend, and Click It or Ticket, held over the Memorial Day Weekend.

Finding a Criminal Defense Attorney in Hamilton County, OH

If you were arrested for a criminal offense in Hamilton County, Ohio, then contact an experienced criminal defense attorney at Joslyn Law Firm. We represent clients throughout Cincinnati and the surrounding area. Whether you are charged with a felony, misdemeanor, OVI or a violation of probation, contact us for a free consultation. Call (513) 399-6289 today.