Offenses Against Justice
The attorneys at Joslyn Law Firm represent clients charged with a wide variety of offenses against justice and public administration in Cincinnati, Ohio, and throughout Hamilton County. Although the charges vary, the one thing they have in common is that each offense effects the criminal justice system, law enforcement, prosecutions, the courts, or public policy in the State of Ohio.
These crimes against justice are found in Chapter 2921 including:
- 2921.12 Tampering with Evidence.
- 2921.331 Failure to comply with order or signal of police officer.
- 2921.33 Resisting arrest.
- 2921.32 Obstructing justice.
- 2921.11 Perjury.
- 2921.52 Using sham legal process.
- 2921.51 Impersonation of peace officer or private police officer.
- 2921.45 Interfering with civil rights.
- 2921.44 Dereliction of duty.
- 2921.43 Soliciting or accepting improper compensation.
- 2921.421 Prosecuting attorney, elected chief legal officer, or township law director appointment of assistants or employees.
- 2921.42 Having an unlawful interest in a public contract.
- 2921.41 Theft in office.
- 2921.38 Harassment by inmate.
- 2921.37 Arrest powers of person in charge of detention facility.
- 2921.36 Illegal conveyance of weapons, drugs or other prohibited items onto grounds of detention facility or institution.
- 2921.35 Aiding escape or resistance to lawful authority.
- 2921.34 Escape.
- 2921.321 Assaulting or harassing police dog or horse or service dog.
- 2921.31 Obstructing official business.
- 2921.23 Failure to aid a law enforcement officer.
- 2921.22 Failure to report a crime or knowledge of a death or burn injury.
- 2921.21 Compounding a crime.
- 2921.15 Making false allegation of peace officer misconduct.
- 2921.14 Making or causing false report of child abuse or neglect.
- 2921.13 Falsification - in theft offense - to purchase firearm.
- 2921.05 Retaliation.
- 2921.04 Intimidation of attorney, victim or witness in criminal case or delinquent child action proceeding.
- 2921.03 Intimidation.
- 2921.02 Bribery.
Ohio’s Chapter 2921: Offenses Against Justice and Public Administration - Visit LAWriter Ohio Laws and Rules under Chapter 2921 for Offenses Against Justice and Public Administration. Read each statue in its entirety under Chapter 2921.
Finding a Defense Attorney for Offenses Against Justice
If you were charged with any offense against public administration or justice under Ohio's Chapter 2921, then contact an attorney at Joslyn Law Firm. Our criminal defense lawyers represent clients throughout Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Ohio, for these serious felony and misdemeanor charges.